Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ressurection

Sorry about the delay, but it's taken 2 weeks to get the computer to get updated with ADSL2 and for that time the internet was down. But in that time:

* I SAW THE AUSTRALIA DAY FIREWORKS UP CLOSE
Wow. Fireworks can be really loud up close. But watching them up close is pure joy. I was disappointed when the Chasers didn't show up, ala APEC (SCREW APEC).

* I STARTED YEAR 9 AT SCHOOL
I have only been at school for a week but it's buisness as usual for me. I hope I can stand the increased pressure though.

* I STARTED WATCHING AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER
Yes, I know I am just a bit late but luckly for me, I managed to catch Nick's 2 day Avatar marathon and caught up to the end of Book 2. Let me say that Avatar is the main reason for watching Nick now. It has become one of the best shows I have ever watched. Just watch it now.


No comments: