Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Fallen Defender

First off, I have to say that the Smash Bros Brawl update drought is OVER. The fun stages from Melee returning, A new Multi Man team that looks amazing and CAPTAIN OLIMAR AS A NEW CHARACTER. AWESOME!

But now for the main story.

I had heard about it, I had seen the damage, I knew about how the defenses could fail, but I never thought I would be visited by the curse of the Amazing Flying Wiimote.

I was wrong.

Well, not me anyway. See today my friend came over and his brother was here for a bit. I went upstairs to show my pal the Yahtzee "Zero Punctuation" Review videos (Which are brilliant, so go see them now), when my dad came and said to me that the hand strap on one of the Wiimotes had severed. See, my pal's brother and my brother were playing Wii Sports bowling when one of the Wiimotes slipped out of the grip and then the strap severed and the Wiimote hit the ceiling.

You know after hearing about this for so long it's a bit of a shock for it to happen to me. Oh well, time to order a new one from Nintendo....




No comments: